Terms & Conditions of Use
This is https://www.prodrivermags.com (the “Website”) a website operated by Pro Driver Media Ltd, a company that is registered in the UK (company number 7086172) and with a registered address at 1e The Courtyard, Market square,Westerham kent TN16 1AZ (VAT Registration Number is 982607101). For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “Pro Driver”, “us” and “we” shall be used to refer to Pro Driver Media Ltd and its group of companies.
The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and Pro Driver in relation to your use of the Website and apply to all users of the Website. It is important that you take the time to read them carefully.
Additional Terms: Additional terms will apply to any booking that you make through the Website and to our use of your registration and other personal data https://www.prodrivermags.com
Copyright: The copyright and all other rights in the material on the Website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to the Website, you may download a single copy of the material on the Website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from the Website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No downloading, copying, reproducing, transmission or distribution of material on the Website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent. No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of the Website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website in accordance with these Terms. Subject to this paragraph, all rights in material on the Website are reserved to Prodriver.
Trademarks: The trade marks displayed on the Website are the property of Prodriver, including, but not limited to the words and logos: 1. Pro Driver 2. Pro Driver Media Ltd 3. Prodrivermags.com 4. Prodrivermags.com Europe. No use of these trade marks is to be made by you except for the purpose of referring to Pro Driver or its associated brands lawfully and in good faith only.
Prohibited use: You agree not to use the Website:
• To create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Website except where expressly permitted on the Website;
• To transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Website to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Website;
• In such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these Terms;
• To disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
• To disseminate any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
• In any way that might infringe third party rights or that might bring Pro Driver or any of its subsidiaries into disrepute.
If you use this Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use this Website and the materials on it will immediately cease and you must, at Pro Drivers option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
User-submitted content: If you send to us or upload to the Website any text, images, audio or other content or materials, including as part of forum discussions or reviews (“Content”), you agree that any Content sent or uploaded, is non-confidential and non-proprietary and complies with the Rules of Acceptable Use, and we have the non-exclusive right to use, copy, distribute, translate, edit, amend and disclose to third parties any such Content for any purpose in any media worldwide. We also have the right to identify you as the author of the Content you send us or upload or post to the Website, but you agree we are not obliged to identify you. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content sent to us or uploaded to the Website by you constitutes a violation of their rights, including any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy.
User Content Pages – Rules of Acceptable Use: Any discussion forums or pages of the Website where you are capable of posting material are provided for your private and non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the Website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. Your use of these forums and the Website generally is subject to the following Rules of Acceptable Use which, by your use of the forums and the Website, you are deemed to accept (and which amount to a non-exhaustive list of prohibited acts):
* You may not use obscene or offensive language or post obscene or offensive Content;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any Content which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory, blasphemous, untruthful or hateful or which promotes, encourages or incites abuse, discrimination or hatred;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any Content which features or otherwise promotes sexual content, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, illegal activities or other unlawful behaviour;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any Content which has been disclosed to you in confidence or which, by its nature, is confidential;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any Content which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than you (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures);
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any Content which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise in breach of any UK laws or laws in the country from which you are sending or uploading the Content or is likely to cause Pro Driver to breach such laws;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any Content which belongs to any person other than yourself unless you have the prior written consent of the owner of it;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any Content which is likely to infringe any copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral right or any other right whatsoever of any third party;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any Content where the use by Pro Driver or any third party licensed or permitted by Pro Driver, will give rise to any third party claims;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any links which take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these Rules of Acceptable Use;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the Website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the Website to promote or encourage the sale of any goods or services of any third party other than Pro Driver);
* You may not use the Website to solicit information from anyone under the age of 18;
* You may not send us or post or upload to the Website any Content that authorises, enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or chain letters;
* You may not post or upload to the Website any Content which is derogatory or damaging to the goodwill and/or reputation of Pro Driver;
* You must not collect or harvest any personal data of any user of the Website;
* You must not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website.
Whilst we do not always pre-screen submissions placed on our online forums, we do have the right (but we are not obliged) at our sole discretion to review, edit, move or delete any Content submitted to our online forums.
Pro Driver accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on our online forums or elsewhere on the Website by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
You warrant that any Content you send us or upload or post to this Website complies with these Rules of Acceptable Use set out above, and you hereby indemnify keep indemnified on demand Pro Driver, its associated companies and its representatives and employees from and against any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, contributions or other submissions to our online forums, from any unauthorised use of material obtained from our Website or otherwise from your breach of our Rules of Acceptable Use.
Removal of content: Pro Driver has the right (in its sole discretion) to refuse or remove any Content that is uploaded or posted to, or made available on, this Website without the need to give any reasons for doing so and/or terminate a user’s access, at any time, without prior notice.
Information and availability: Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and complete, some of it may be supplied to us by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. Pro Driver aims to update this Website regularly and may change the materials made available on it at any time. Pro Driver is under no obligation to update the material on this Website which may be out of date at any given time. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, the Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability. If the need arises, access to this Website may be suspended or terminated indefinitely.
No reliance: The information on the Website does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Pro Driver or any of its brands. Neither should any suggestions or advice contained on the Website be relied upon in place of professional advice. You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts, instructions, suggestions and/or opinions given on the Website before entering into any commitment based upon them.
Content objections: If you object to the publication of any Content made available on our Website please let us know by calling +44 (0)1959 547000 or by sending an email to email@example.com and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate. You understand and acknowledge that in using the Website you may be exposed to material that is factually inaccurate, offensive or indecent, or otherwise objectionable to you. You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Pro Driver with respect to any such material.
Linking to our Website: We welcome ‘hot links’ to the Home Page of our Website, but not ‘deep linking’ by which we mean that you may not link to any page of our Website that is not the Home Page. Neither may you display or embed the contents of our Website (or any page from it) or allow it to be displayed or embedded surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to license our material, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites: On the Website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those websites, you acknowledge that the content on those pages is not subject to our control, their owners may be independent from us and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content, privacy policies or practices. Pro Driver is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the content of those other websites, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any materials on, or available, from such websites.
Computer viruses: We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws all liability in connection with any damage or loss caused by computer viruses or other malicious code, originating or contracted from this Website or any websites linked to it.
You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this Website will cease immediately.
Registration: On certain parts of the Website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
Our use of Registration Data and certain other information about you is subject to our https://www.prodrivermags.com/cookie-policy/
Severability: In the event that any term of these Terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
Variation of these Terms: Pro Driver reserves the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms on the Website. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made, as they are binding on you. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this Website.
Jurisdiction: These Terms and any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim, although Pro Driver retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms in your country of residence or any other relevant country.